Punjab Emergency Service Rescue Advertisement for Rescue 1122 Jobs 2021 has been declared through an advertisement, and applications from qualified candidates are welcomed to submit their applications on the specified application form through the Punjab Telecommunications System (PTS). Following the completion of the recruitment process for these Latest Jobs in Rescue 1122, eligible Male and Female candidates from across the region can apply online through the procedure defined by the organization at www.pts.org.pk and will be appointed to these Jobs in Pakistan 2021 after the process is completed Rescue 1122 Jobs 2021.
Punjab Emergency Service Rescue Advertisement
Rescue 1122 Jobs 2021 Exam Pattern and Result for Officers required such as (Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) (BPS-11)) may be obtained at Rescue 1122 Jobs Punjab Emergency Service PTS Form Download There are a total of 1350 positions announced, with 50 positions announced for each of the districts listed below: Attock, Bahawalnagar, Bhakkar, Chakwal, Chiniot, Gujrat, Hafizabad, Jhelum, Jhang, Kasur, Khanewal, Khushab, Layyah, Lodhran, Mandi Bahauddin, Mianwali, Muzaffargarh, Murree, Nankana Sah
The most recent Rescue 1122 Jobs 2021 are for BPS-11, and applicants who are residents of Punjab can apply. A PTS testing organization will conduct the recruitment process, and every eligible candidate must submit his or her application to this testing organization. For this purpose, applications are being sought from Punjab-based candidates to step forward and apply for these wonderful opportunities, which will be recruited by a PTS testing organization. If you have any questions about how to apply for the Pakistan Testing Service, the following information on How to Join Rescue 1122 in Pakistan 2021 is supplied in accordance with the policies of the Pakistan Testing Service.
Rescue 1122 Jobs 2021
PES (Punjab Emergency Service) is an acronym that stands for Punjab Emergency Service. Rescue 1122 Jobs 2021 is a government organization founded under the 2006 Punjab Emergency Services Act, and it has performed admirably in any emergency circumstance in all 36 districts of Punjab since its inception. Rescue 1122 Positions are classified as government sector jobs, and most of the time, recruitment is done solely on the basis of merit. As a result, a large number of job seekers flock to this sector in search of employment. According to the latest announcements, Rescue 1122 Jobs 2021 posts in Punjab have been announced for various districts, which may be seen in the table below SPSC Jobs 2021.
Punjab Emergency Service Rescue Advertisement for Rescue 1122 Jobs 2021 Details
|JOB TYPE||Government Jobs|
|Number of Post||1350|
|Newspapers Detail||The Nation|
|Job last date||05-11-2021|
|Organization||Rescue 1122 Jobs 2021|
Rescue 1122 Jobs 2021 in Punjab Emergency Service Rescue – New Positions in 2021
|NAME OF POST||Qualification|
|Emergency Medical Technician EMT||Nursing or Paramedical Diploma|
from Recognized institution.
Age: 20-30 Years.
Included in the district are
Attock, Bahawalnagar, Bhakkar, Chakwal, Chiniot, Gujrat, Hafizabad, Jhelum, Jhang, Kasur, Khanewal, Khushab, Layyah, Lodhran, Mandi Bahauddin, Mianwali, Muzaffargarh, Murree, Nankana Sahib, Narowal, Okara, Rahim Yar Khan, Rajanpur, Sheikhup
The deadline to submit an application is November 5, 2021.
What is the procedure for applying for jobs at Rescue 1122?
- Candidates are required to submit their applications online through the Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) website at www.pts.org.pk or through a link on the Rescue 1122 website at www.rescue.gov.pk no later than November 5, 2021.
- Candidates are instructed to send their application forms, together with any supporting documentation, to Pakistan Testing Service by postal mail. Hand-delivered forms will not be accepted by PTS.
- Only online applications that are completely filled out and meet all of the criteria will be considered for acceptance. All of the documents have been approved on a provisional basis, and the offer of position is conditional on the verification of the documents, the approval of the police, the successful completion of training, and clearance by the medical board established by the Punjab government.
- Written and psychological/aptitude examinations for applicants will be conducted at specific locations as indicated on Roll No Slips, which can be downloaded from the PTS website after one week of the deadline for submission of application form submissions (see below). The use of an original CNIC and Roll Number Slip is required for test entrance. Cell phones are not permitted to be brought into the examination centers by candidates. It is not possible to change the exam center or category. If there is a change, it will be announced through the PTS and Rescue websites.
- Only those candidates who pass both the written and psychological/aptitude examinations will be qualified to take the physical and skill testing sessions. The list of candidates who have qualified for Physical and Skill Tests will be posted on the PTS and Rescue websites, along with the dates and locations of the Physical and Skill Tests itself. The PTS is responsible for conducting the skill tests one at a time.
- The final list of candidates who have qualified for Rescue 1122 Jobs 2021 Punjab Interviews, as well as the interview schedule, will be published on the PTS and Rescue websites, respectively. At the Emergency Services Headquarters & Academy at Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore, the interview will take place on the day of the interview. A medical report issued by the Government Teaching Hospital or DHQ Hospital regarding their physical examination (height, weight, chest, eyesight, and physical deformities) as well as laboratory tests for Hepatitis B and C, HIV, and RPR at the time of physical examination will be required from all candidates at the time of interview. Candidates must demonstrate their eligibility in accordance with the criteria set forth in the advertisement. The apparent candidacy/selection/eligibility If any information is discovered to be missing, inaccurate, or fabricated at any point during the recruitment or training process, or even after the appointment, the appointment will be terminated. This position is not subject to any age or qualification (Army/Civil) relaxation.
- Any person with poor eye sight (less than 6/18 without asses), obesity with a BMI of 30 or more, and positive for Hepatitis B and C, HIV, and RPR will be considered for selection at any time. Applicants with a height greater than 5.6′′ will be given preference, while candidates with a minimum chest size of 33° will be considered. Applicants are directed to submit a single application for one suitable position; however, on the recommendation of the Recruitment Committee, an appropriate candidate may be moved to another suitable position. Depending on availability, the service may increase or decrease the number of posts.
Local inhabitants, as defined by the CNIC, shall be given first consideration. Minorities would be given a 5 percent quota, and females will be given a 15 percent quota, according to the plan. Shemales are also eligible to apply. In the event of a significant number of applicants, only those who meet the preferred/enhanced criteria will be considered for consideration.