Pak Army as Civilians Jobs 2021 Army Stores and Clothing Inspector Karachi Jobs We get the observation of army enrollment on 27th June 2021 from the Daily Jang newspaper. Interested persons who have declared themselves qualified for these vacancies should submit the job form before the last job army job.
Job positions and Name:
- Blue Printer (BPS-04)
- Watchman (BPS 01)
- Drawing Supplier (BPS-03)
- Fireman (BPS-02)
- HS-I Turner (BPS-07)
- Lab Assistant (BPS-0)
- Laboratory Attendant (BPS-05)
- Skilled Fitter (BPS-05)
- Supervisor – B (BPS-08)
- Supervisor – C (BPS 06)
- Tracer (BPS-05)
- USM (BPS-01)
- Audience Skills (BPS-05)
- Other details:
- Posted: 27 June 2021
- AJK, Gilgit-Baltistan, Karachi, Pakistan
- Education: Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary
- Deadline: July 17, 2021
- Vacancy: 51
- Brand: Pakistan Army
- Address: Chief Inspector, Inspector of Army Stores and Clothing (COD Estate), Rashid Minhas Road, Karachi
These Army jobs are vacant for Primary, Middle, Matric, and Intermediate skilled applicants. For serial numbers 1 to 7, liking will be given to those who have knowledge of computer usage. All interest persons can get the in order for their desired post from the blank notice.
How to apply for Pak Army as Civilians Jobs 2021
- Applications should be sent to the Chief Inspector, Inspector of Army Stores and Clothing (COD Estate), Rashid Minhas Road, Karachi.
- Send applications to candidates with full documents and bank draft.
- The age maximum for all vacancies is 18 to 30 years. Pak Army Civilian Jobs 2021